The S6 doesn’t offer any performance upgrades because it doesn’t need them. As standard, you get a twin-turbo 4-liter V8 with 420 horsepower, a seven-speed automated manual transmission, all-wheel drive, and a sophisticated sport-tuned air suspension. For all that, the S6 still manages 20 mpg in combined city and highway driving.
The S6 comes in a single trim level that provides a comprehensive slate of high-end conveniences and tech features. That means indulgences like four-zone automatic climate control, 14-speaker Bose audio, WiFi, LED running lights, and special sport seats in diamond-stitched leather.
Even so, Audi offers a number of option packages for the S6:
- Innovation Package: Adds a head-up display and night vision assist.
- Driver Assistance Package: Gives you advanced safety technology like a 360-degree camera, collision mitigation, and lane-keeping assist.
- Comfort Seating Package: Covers the seats in premium Valcona leather and adds ventilation, massage, and passenger memory to the front.
- Cold Weather Package: Bundles heated rear seats and a heated steering wheel.
- Black Optic Package: Spruces up the exterior with specific 20-inch wheels, body-color mirrors, a black grille, and gloss black window surrounds.
Among the handful of remaining options are rear thorax airbags, Bang & Olufsen surround sound, and full LED headlights.