The rear-drive GLK350 carries a 3.5-liter V6 good for 302 horsepower, strong output for a crossover of its size. All models get a seven-speed automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive is available. Standard features include dual power seats with driver memory, LED running lights, Bluetooth phone and a six-speaker sound system with CD.
You can crank up the luxury quotient with a number of option packages:
- Leather: Includes leather upholstery, additional lumbar adjustments, passenger memory and upgraded headrests.
- Premium: Gets you a power liftgate, auto-dimming mirrors, a panoramic sunroof, a 115-volt power outlet, satellite radio and a USB port.
- Lighting: Adds adaptive bi-xenon headlights with washers and automatic high-beam control, and (optional) ambient interior lighting.
- Multimedia: Includes navigation, a 7-inch dash display, voice controls, a rearview camera, a CD/DVD player and 10 gigabytes of audio storage.
- Lane Tracking: Equips the GLK350 with blind-spot and lane-departure warning systems.
- Appearance: Spruces up the exterior with specific 20-inch wheels, aluminum roof rails and a chrome tailgate strip.
- Sport: Adds AMG-spec 20-inch wheels and styling details, unique LED running lights and roof rails.
Individual options are equally abundant and include an automated parking system, keyless ignition, heated front seats, satellite radio and a premium Harman Kardon sound system.