The S E-Hybrid comes standard with an adaptive air suspension and upgraded speed-sensitive power steering, both of which are optional on other models. It also gets hybrid-specific gauges and a suite of hybrid smartphone apps.
Other equipment is shared with the base Panamera, which means you get 18-inch wheels, front and rear parking sensors, a sunroof, a power liftgate, a chilled glovebox, auto-leveling bi-xenon headlamps, LED accent lighting, navigation and an 11-speakers sound system. You have a choice of 12 wheel designs, three front-seat styles and interior trim in wood, aluminum or carbon fiber.
Beyond that, Porsche offers several option packages for the S E-Hybrid:
- Sport Chrono: Equips the Panamera with analog and digital stopwatches, and a Sport Plus driving mode with launch control.
- Sport Design: Dresses up the exterior with a unique front fascia featuring wider intake grilles and side skirts.
- Bose: Adds Bose surround sound with satellite and HD radio, plus a suite of online services.
- Premium: Gives you front and rear parking assist with a reversing camera and 14-way power seats with driver memory and heat all around.
- Premium Plus: Includes the Premium features plus ventilated front seats, keyless access, lane change assist and four-zone climate control.