Ford's luxury brand shares use of the company's industry-standard SYNC voice control and smartphone integration infotainment platform. You'll have access to advanced features like AppLink, which brings internet-connected apps like Pandora, iHeartRadio, Slacker, NPR News and SYNC Destinations. Taking the experience a step further is MyLincoln Touch, a large centrally mounted touchscreen display handling everything from audio and apps to climate controls, navigation and calling. Ford made key updates to MyLincoln Touch in 2012 to make things easier to use, though be advised that some owners have still found it naggingly complex when compared to competitors' systems.
Navigation/Infotainment Package Specific to Manufacturer
SYNC with AppLink, SYNC with MyLincoln Touch, Lincoln Voice-Activated Navigation System
Lincoln audio systems featuring SYNC offer a wide variety of music sourcing options. Lincoln designs and implements its own THX II-certified surround sound premium audio systems.
- Interface: Touchscreen, natural voice control with 10,000+ commands, hardware controls
- Speakers: Premium systems 14 speakers plus subwoofer
- Available Inputs: USB/iPod, auxiliary audio 3.5-mm, Bluetooth A2DP streaming audio, card reader
- Other Features: SiriusXM satellite radio, HD radio, internet radio with SYNC AppLink/MyLincoln Touch, HDD space for music files
- Screens: Rear-seat entertainment system (MKX, MKT, Navigator) MyLincoln Touch screen features dedicated A/V inputs
- DVD/BluRay Capability: DVD
- Back-up Cameras: Available on all models
- Video Game Consoles Supported: Major game consoles
- Inputs: AC electrical outlet, A/V inputs front and rear
- Mobile/Rolling Hotspot: N/A
- Smartphone-based Data Connection: With SYNC AppLink
- Official Name: Lincoln Voice-Activated Navigation System
- Price Range: $2,695-$3,695 as part of Navigation Package
- Interface: Touchscreen, natural voice control with 10,000+ commands
- Features: SiriusXM Traffic, SiriusXM Travel Link with points of interest and fuel prices
- Available On: All Lincoln models (standard on Navigator)
Blind-spot Information System with Cross-Traffic Alert uses sensors to illuminate side mirrors when a vehicle is in a blind area, or when cross traffic is present backing out of a parking space.
Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Warning and Brake Support automatically maintains preset distance from vehicle in front, even when traffic quickly slows.
Bluetooth wireless calling and smartphone connectivity is standard on all Lincoln models, including advanced features like A2DP streaming audio and text message-to-speech as part of the SYNC package.