If you're buying a new truck, here are five of the cheaper options for you to consider:
- Toyota Tacoma: Actually the same vehicle, you can pick up one of these mini trucks for about $15,000 when all is said and done.
- Nissan Frontier: Here's a sleeper that can be very nicely equipped, including an almost full-sized cabin for about $18,000. The standard power plant is a four and a manual. You can spend a bit more and get an automatic, a six cylinder, 4X4, climate control and power everything, for your best new truck ever.
- Chevy Colorado: Another sleeper, this is a nice small truck that comes standard with a six cylinder and an automatic, as well as power doors, locks, mirrors, entertainment system and air conditioning. You can also pickup a 4X4 version, all for under $21,000.
- Toyota Tacoma: This is the top-selling mini truck on the market and it is quite well made. It is a tad more expensive than the others mentioned here, and it can be optioned very well with just about every power toy you could want. The reason it's in this list is because it is the leading small selling truck.
- GMC Canyon: This is the GMC clone to the Chevy Colorado with one exception: it does have a Z/71 option. It can be very nicely optioned like its Chevy counterpart.
If you've been looking for a new truck for sale, these are some great suggestions. Buying a new truck has just been made easier.