Looking for the best car insurance company can be a tedious task, especially if you're working on a budget, have an undesirable driving record or have a shaky car insurance record. If you're looking for the best car insurance companies that can provide you with the best deal on an auto insurance plan, then look no further. Here are the top five car insurance coverage companies to consider when looking for a policy.
- Esurance: Esurance has been ranked as the best car insurance company and the most popular for those who are looking for affordable car insurance coverage. Esurance.com has the best prices compared to other companies. The best thing about Esurance is that you can easily purchase your policy online, compare policy rates with other competing insurance companies for the same exact coverage, and you can manage your policy online 24 hours a day. Policy rates can start anywhere from $40 to $45 a month and up depending on your choices.
- Geico: Geico has become infamous for its tiny little green mascot: the Geico gecko! Geico is most recognized by their phrase "15 minutes could save you 15 percent or more on car insurance." They have been ranked as the second best car insurance company. You can also purchase policies online as well as compare them to their competitors. You can access your policy information online 24/7 as well as call and speak to a representative without being placed on hold for extended periods of time. Policy rates start anywhere from $30 and up for basic insurance coverage.
- Allstate: Allstate insurance has been serving customers for more than two decades. Their innovative commercials and catchy phrase("You're in good hands with Allstate.") has gained the attention of many customers, making them the third best car insurance company. They, too, have competitive pricing on auto insurance. While their prices tend to range a bit higher than Esurance and Geico, their customizable auto insurance policies have put them at the top of the list. Basic car insurance policy rates start anywhere from $50 to $60 per month.
- State Farm: State Farm Insurance has been serving customers for more than 50 years. Not only do they specialize in providing car insurance, but also homeowner's insurance, rental insurance, fire and accident insurance, and many others that can be combined. Their combination insurance policy rates are discounted depending on how many different insurance policies you hold with them. They are in the same price range as Allstate and provide their customers with quality customer service, excellent discount options and are available both online and via telephone 24/7. Their policy rates start at around $60 per month for basic car insurance coverage.
- 21st Century Insurance: Employees of 21st Century Insurance have made it possible for this insurance company to be included in the top five best car insurance companies. They are determined to provide excellent customer service while working with you on building an affordable insurance policy that meets your needs. They talk to you and not at you, and they work side by side with you in developing your ideal car insurance policy. Their policy rates differ as they are customizable, although they do have basic car insurance plans that differ depending on your driving record, car insurance history, and the make and model of your vehicle.
- Compare Car Insurance Rates >>