Depending on the severity of the accident, a car accident settlement can vary widely in amount, and there are various factors affecting the settlement rate. You need to evaluate the severity of the accident. If the accident was a minor fender bender then the accident settlement rate will be anywhere from $500-$3,000 depending on the damage incurred. If the accident was a major one, with one of the vehicles being totaled, the settlement value from the accident will be much higher. The settlement value for a major accident includes rates for pain and suffering, medical bills, repair bills and much more. This settlement value can range from $15,000-$35,000.
What Is an Average Settlement for a Car Accident?
- Auto Accident Settlement Claim Tips: Injury and Lawyer Negotiation
- Elements of a Standard Car Accident Settlement Calculator Formula
- Auto Accident Settlement Amounts: How Much Are They Really Worth
- Auto Accident Settlement: Understanding The Base Baldyga and Personal Injury Claims
- Basic Auto Accident Settlement Advice