Traffic school online reviews provide useful information helping you to decide which traffic school is best. Online traffic schools are gaining popularity because they offer flexibility and convenience. The courses can be taken in the comfort of your home and can be completed by logging on to the website multiple times. Before enrolling with any traffic school, it's important to read reviews and compare what past students have to day.
Reasons to Look Up Traffic School Online Reviews
- Reviews provide information about the advantages and disadvantages of attending any particular traffic school
- They provide detailed information about customer service, discounted rates, course content and hidden fees for various traffic schools
- You obtain first hand information about course credibility and you get to decide which school best matches your requirements
- Reviews warn you about fake websites, scams and traffic schools that aren't court approved
- If a particular course is an expensive purchase, it's best to read reviews as they let you know if the course is really worth the money
- You obtain information about traffic school terms and conditions that aren't listed on websites
Well Reviewed Traffic Schools
- NDSS Traffic School.NDSS has been in operation since 1998, and they offer state approved online traffic and defensive driving courses. The school is available in all 50 states and Washington D.C. In addition, they offer driving courses for teens and mature drivers. If you do not pass the DMV test, they offer a guaranteed refund if you contact them within 30 days after registering for the course, and before you take the final exam. They process your certificate for free, and it is issued on the same day. Fees cover the course, certificate and various shipping options. Standard shipping is free. NDSS offers unlimited log ons, and around the clock customer and technical support. The price ranges from $13.95 to $100
- GoToTrafficSchool.com.GoToTrafficSchool.com has been in operation for over 10 years, and they offer court-approved courses in all 50 states plus Washington D.C. Moreover, this school is approved by the Better Business Bureau. It offers driving courses in various languages such as English, Korean, Chinese, Spanish and Vietnamese, providing instruction to a wide variety of individuals. The courses presented are for adults, teens, corporate fleets and Driving Improvement Course (DIC) for mature drivers, with same day certificate issuance. Technical and customer service can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and they offer a read-along resource that is Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant. The course fee is not required until completed (except in Arizona). If you are not satisfied, you pay nothing, so long as you have not been issued a certificate of completion. Fees are from $24.95 to $49.99, plus state and division fees
- Web Traffic School. Web Traffic School offers a defensive driving course that is approved by DMVs from most states and local courts. If the required exam, at the end of the course, is not passed, you may retake the exam without paying an additional fee. Certificates are processed the following business day after the course has been completed. Certificate delivery can be accomplished by using optional overnight delivery. Prices range from $24.99 to $49.95, plus state and division fees are applied depending on the state of origin
Since not all applicants are eligible for online traffic school, it's advisable to contact the clerk of the court that issued your citation to determine if you qualify for an online traffic school. Although online traffic schools are flexible, it's important to complete the course before the deadline, determined by the court.