For those who may not be able to afford a new Aston Martin, but want to be behind the wheel of a time-honored, luxurious, sophisticated vehicle, a CPO sold by Aston Martin comes with the uncompromised standards of a brand new Aston Martin. Aston Martin prides itself on the fact that 80 percent of all Aston Martin that have ever been manufactured are still on the road today.
Aston Martin Certification Standards & Inspection
In addition to the stringent Aston Martin quality regulations each Aston Martin CPO is guaranteed to be a well-maintained, late-model Aston Martin. Factory trained technicians put every Aston Martin CPO vehicle through a 140-point inspection.
An Aston Martin CPO vehicle inspection includes, but is not necessarily limited to:
- Mechanical Inspection-Engine oil and filter, air filter, automatic transmission fluid, brake fluid, brake pads and shoes, floor mats, wiper blades, coolant and tires.
- Road Test-Cold and hot checks for starting, starter, transmission and engine noise are performed in addition to wheels and wheel alignment, acceleration, engine operating temperature, drivability, parking brake, steering wheel, cruise control, speedometer and odometer checks, horn operation, wind noise, squeaks and rattles, heater and air conditioner operation and performance and body and suspension performance.
- Under the Hood-Covers all aspects of maintenance under the hood like the alternator, battery, water pump, distributor, ignition system, fuel system and filter, radiator, coolant recovery tank, coolant, cooling fan and hoses, AC compressor and condenser, heater and engine valve, transmission mount, power steering and overall engine condition.
- Exterior and Interior-Head, brake, running, license plate, tail, and turn signal lights, parking, fog and back-up lamps and emergency flasher. The interior inspection includes upholstery, cup holders, all gauge and interior light operation, audio and navigation system if applicable, power mirror, window and lock operation, air bag and safety features, seat belt functionality, alarm system, glove and trunk compartment, and all release knobs.
- Appearance-Interior and exterior door for dents and scratches, fender, bumper, grille, hood, roof, convertible top (if applicable) windshield, dash and console checks for damages.
Aston Martin takes its CPO vehicle inspections very seriously and minute details are of the most importance.
Aston Martin CPO Vehicle Warranty
An Aston Martin CPO vehicle warranty is valid for 12-month warranty. Normal repairs of components and labor for major repairs or replacements in the event of a mechanical or electrical fault are covered for Aston Martin CPO vehicles. The Aston Martin CPO vehicle warranty program offers a renewal warranty and an extended warranty for up to 10-years/85,000 miles.
An Aston Martin CPO vehicle warranty also provides customers with a comprehensive roadside assistance package. Aston Martin technicians are on-hand in case of a roadside emergency.
For a list of service and maintenance issues that are covered or excluded from the Aston Martin CPO warranty, visit: Aston Martin Pre-Owned Commitment.
Financing an Aston Martin CPO Vehicle
When financing any vehicle, the buyer has a few options. A bank, credit union, or online finance company can help you with the financing. Aston Martin stands behind its CPO vehicles; therefore CPO vehicle owners are eligible for the same low interest rates and longer terms as new car owners. However, at this time Aston Martin does not offer vehicle financing for its vehicles.