For those who may not be able to afford a new Lincoln, but want to be behind the wheel of a sophisticated and luxurious vehicle with proven brand cachet, a CPO sold by Lincoln comes with the uncompromised standards of a brand new Lincoln. All Lincoln CPO vehicles are less than six model years old and have less than 80,000 miles.
Lincoln Certification Standards & Inspection
In addition to stringent Lincoln impeccable quality regulations each Lincoln CPO is guaranteed to be a well-maintained, late-model Lincoln. Expertly trained technicians put every CPO vehicle through a 169-point Quality Check inspection and a CARFAX Vehicle History Report review.
Lincoln CPO vehicle inspection includes, but is not necessarily limited to:
- Vehicle History-This includes VIN match, OASIS performed, Vehicle History Report, scheduled maintenance performance and emissions checks (where applicable).
- Road Test-Starting and idling, acceleration, engine noise, transmission, transaxle, shifting, clutch, steering, suspension, struts, shocks, brakes and all gauges and memory profile.
- Vehicle Exterior-Checks include body panels and bumpers, doors, hood, deck lid, tailgate, grill, trim, roof rack, glass, mirrors and exterior lights.
- Vehicle Interior-Air bag, safety belts, audio and alarm systems, heater, vents, AC, defrost, interior amenities, carpet, trim, floor mats, seats, sunroof/moonroof/convertible (when applicable), window, door locks and luggage compartment.
- Vehicle Diagnostics-This is a Module System Test.
- Underhood-All fluid replacement or replenishment, engine, cooling and fuel system and electrical system.
- Underbody-This includes a frame, exhaust system, transmission, transaxle, differential, transfer case, tires and wheels, suspension steering and brakes.
- Convenience-Owner's guide, keys and key fobs, Universal Garage Door Opener and full fuel tank.
- Find A Pre-Owned Lincoln Near You >>
Lincoln takes its CPO vehicle inspections very seriously and if the vehicle does not pass any portion of the 169-point inspection, it will not be certified.
Lincoln CPO Vehicle Warranty
A Lincoln CPO vehicle factory-backed Premier Limited Warranty is valid for 6-year/100,000 miles from the date of original purchase with a $100 deductible. Beyond the new car warranty, Lincoln offers optional upgrade coverage and provides complimentary 24-hour roadside assistance, travel and expense reimbursement, destination expense assistance and rental car reimbursement.
For a full explanation of Lincoln CPO warranty, visit: Lincoln Vehicle Warranty | The Official Site of Lincoln Vehicles | Lincoln.com.
Financing a Lincoln CPO Vehicle
When financing any vehicle, the buyer has a few options. A bank, credit union, or online finance company can help you with the financing. However, Ford/Lincoln CPO vehicle financing is comparable to new car terms and finance rates. Ford/Lincoln offers specials, incentives and bank rate comparisons; therefore Lincoln CPO vehicle owners are eligible for the same low interest rates and longer terms as new car owners.
Ford/Lincoln also provides an easy budget planner, Intelliprice trade-in value calculator and credit application at: http://www.fordcpo.com/ford/financingTools.asp.