For those who may not be able to afford a new Mitsubishi, but want to be behind the wheel of a sharp, reliable vehicle, a CPO sold by Mitsubishi comes with the uncompromised standards of a brand new Mitsubishi. Check with your local Mitsubishi dealership to find out if they participate in the CPO program. To qualify for the CPO program, a Mitsubishi must be less than five years old and have less than 60,000 miles on the odometer.
Mitsubishi Certification Standards & Inspection
In addition to stringent Mitsubishi impeccable quality regulations each Mitsubishi CPO is guaranteed to be a well-maintained, late-model Mitsubishi. Expertly trained technicians put every CPO vehicle through a 123-point inspection and a CARFAX Vehicle History Report review.
A Mitsubishi CPO vehicle inspection includes, but is not necessarily limited to:
- Ownership Materials-Every Mitsubishi CPO comes is equipped with the owners and warranty manuals, CARFAX Report, operational key and a CPO Consumer Warranty Booklet.
- Mechanical Standards-A pre-road test and under the hood and operational checks, steering performance, equipment operation, Powertrain and braking performance, vehicle comfort assurance and a post-road test.
- Maintenance Standards-Inspects and/or changes all fluid levels, filters, hose replacement, front and rear brake component condition, identifying all non-Mopar accessories, tires and wheels, shocks, struts, CV boots, exhaust system, suspension, steering components and a StarScan diagnostic.
- Appearance Standards- Includes interior and exterior checks on body and door panels, bumpers, glass, truck bed and bed liner (if applicable), instrument panel, seating, carpet, floor mats and luggage compartment/trunk.
- Detail Standards-This portion of the inspection is for assurance of exterior and interior detailing to include a clean engine compartment, touch-ups (if necessary), wash, wax, removal of tar or bugs, and an overall interior cleaning that includes shampooing and vacuuming. It also assures that there are no leaks, odors or moisture.
- Start your search for a Pre-Owned Mitsubishi >>
Mitsubishi takes its CPO vehicle inspections very seriously and if the vehicle does not pass any portion of the 123-point inspection, it will not be certified.
Mitsubishi CPO Vehicle Warranty
A Mitsubishi CPO vehicle bumper to bumper warranty is valid for 5-year/60,000 mile and a 10-year/100,000 Powertrain limited warranty. The limited warranty includes repair and replacement of driveline, engine and transmission-with some exclusions. The Mitsubishi CPO vehicle warranty also provides 24-hour roadside assistance.
Financing a Mitsubishi CPO Vehicle
When financing any vehicle, the buyer has a few options. A bank, credit union, or online finance company can help you with the financing. However, Mitsubishi CPO vehicle financing is comparable to new car terms and finance rates. Mitsubishi offers specials and incentives and bank rate comparisons; therefore Mitsubishi CPO vehicle owners are eligible for the same low interest rates and longer terms as new car owners.
For a full explanation of Mitsubishi CPO financing terms, credit application, payment calculator and rates, visit: Mitsubishi Motors - Finance.