For those who may not be able to afford a new Saab, but want to be behind the wheel of a reliable, sporty vehicle, a CPO sold by Saab comes with the uncompromised standards of a brand new Saab. All Saab CPO vehicles are less than four model years old and have less than 60,000 miles.
Saab Certification Standards & Inspection
In addition to the stringent Saab quality regulations each Saab CPO is guaranteed to be a well-maintained, late-model Saab. Saab technicians put every CPO vehicle through a 117-point inspection and a CARFAX Vehicle History Report review.
A Saab CPO vehicle inspection includes, but is not necessarily limited to:
- Road Test- This checks the vehicles history, safety campaigns, owners manual, seat belts, air bags, mirrors, lights, gauges, engine operation and performance, transmission, clutch, braking system, traction control, steering wheel and alignment, body and chassis integrity, HVAC, horn, speedometer and odometer, windshield wipers, cruise control and transfer case.
- Functional-Doors, locks, seats and child seating, interior and exterior lights, all knobs and release levers, windows, alarm system, navigation and audio system, ONSTAR (if applicable), keys, luggage compartment to include spare tire and tools, convertible or sunroof (if applicable) and options and accessories.
- Under Hood-Includes all engine components, leaks, electrical system, radiator, fan, hoses, filters, power steering, fuel, vacuum and ignition systems, A/C compressor and all belts.
- Under Vehicle-This portion of the check includes the frame, exhaust system, brake pads and shoes, calipers, rotors and drums, tires and wheels, struts, control arms, steering/linkage, axles, driveline, suspension system, gear and parking brake cable.
- Exterior-This includes bumpers, fenders, doors, grille, trunk, roof, all glass and wheels, wheel covers, trim rings and center caps.
- Interior-Instrument panel, all seats and headrests, upholstery and trim, console, glove compartment, floor mats, visors and luggage compartment including spare tire and tools.
- Maintenance-Lube and oil change, filter replacement, inspection of all filters, fluid replenishment, state and local emission and diagnostic codes.
- Interior and Exterior Detailing-A complete cleaning that includes upholstery, instrument panel, carpet, trunk, glass, exterior minor surface scratches, tar removal and a thorough wash and wax.
- Start your search for a Pre-Owned Saab >>
Saab takes its CPO vehicle inspections very seriously and minute details are of the most importance.
GM/Saab CPO Vehicle Warranty
A Saab CPO vehicle Limited Warranty is valid for 6-year/100,000 miles from the original in-service date (new car extension) with no deductible. Beyond the new car warranty, GM/Saab offers a 24-month/50,000 mile comprehensive and 12-month/0-mile Powertrain warranty on 2007 models and newer. For added security, Saab offers roadside assistance for the full term of the certified warranty.
For FAQ's about the GM/Saab CPO warranty, visit: http://www.saabusa.com/cpo/warranty.jsp.
Financing a Saab CPO Vehicle
When financing any vehicle, the buyer has a few options. A bank, credit union, or online finance company can help you with the financing. However, GM/Saab CPO vehicle standard financing is comparable to new car terms and finance rates.
GM/Saab offers an online Payment Estimator and competitive comparisons for GM/Saab at: Saab | 2009 New Cars: Buying, Purchasing, Financing a New Car.