For those who may not be able to afford a new Suzuki, but want to be behind the wheel of a reliable, solid vehicle, a CPO sold by Suzuki comes with the uncompromised standards of a brand new Suzuki. All Suzuki CPO vehicles are less than five model years old and have less than 70,000 miles.
Suzuki Certification Standards & Inspection
In addition to the stringent Suzuki quality regulations each Suzuki CPO is guaranteed to be a well-maintained, late-model Suzuki. Suzuki trained technicians put every CPO vehicle through a 144-point mechanical and cosmetic inspection and a CARFAX Vehicle History Report review.
A Suzuki CPO vehicle inspection includes, but is not necessarily limited to:
- History/Damage-This checks the vehicle's history and recall campaigns. It also checks trouble codes, frame, underbody, panel alignment, dents, bumper mounts, under-hood labels and VIN plates.
- Equipment-This includes spare tire, tools, jack, keys, remote entry sending units and Owner's Manual, New Vehicle Maintenance Information Guide and New Vehicle Warranty Booklets.
- Maintenance-Checks emissions, all fluid levels, leaks, filters, hoses, belts, wiring harnesses, engine/transmission mounts, radiator, tanks, fans, water and fuel pumps, compression, oil pressure, timing belt, tires (including spare), battery, starter, alternator, ignition and exhaust systems, catalytic converter, wiper blades and instrument panel. A scheduled maintenance with oil and filter change is also included in this portion of the check.
- Safety-This inspects for vibration, brake pads and discs, calipers, master cylinder, brake lines, ABS functions, parking brake, continuity of tires, wheels, alignment, steering, suspension, springs, struts, seat belts, airbags, locks, head and tail lights, turn signals, all driving and dashboard lights, mirrors, chimes, alarm system, horn, washers and wipers.
- Mechanical-Checks for noise levels, starting, idling, drivability, temperatures, shifting, drive axle, CV/U joint and boots, differential, struts, shocks, dash gauges, seats, headrests, windows, sunroof (if applicable), doors, trunk and all locks.
- Appearance-This checks exterior for residue, dings, scratches and paint damage. This also includes a check on bumpers, glass, lights, radio antenna, tires, wheels for damages and overall cleanliness. The interior check includes trim, stitching, headliner, mats and carpet, dash, sun visors, panels, storage bins, cup holders, luggage area and spare tire storage area.
- Comfort/Convenience-Includes A/C, heater, controls, defroster, cabin and trunk lights, audio system, speakers, cruise control, clock, lighter/power outlet and ashtray.
- Start your search for a Pre-Owned Suzuki >>
Suzuki takes its CPO vehicle inspections very seriously and minute details are of the most importance.
Suzuki CPO Vehicle Warranty
A Suzuki CPO vehicle Comprehensive Warranty is valid for 48-months/48,000 miles from original in-service date with a $0 deductible. Suzuki also offers courtesy Roadside Assistance and a rental car for added security. If purchased after the end of the new car warranty expiration, the Suzuki CPO vehicles are eligible for a 12-month/12,000 mile comprehensive warranty.
For a full list of components (and additional details) that are covered or excluded from the Suzuki CPO warranty, visit: Suzuki Auto / Why Buy Suzuki / America's #1 Warranty.
Financing a Suzuki CPO Vehicle
When financing any vehicle, the buyer has a few options. A bank, credit union, or online finance company can help you with the financing. However, Suzuki CPO vehicle standard financing is comparable to new car terms and finance rate. Suzuki also offers APR special offers; therefore Suzuki CPO vehicle owners are eligible for the same low interest rates as new car buyers.
Suzuki offers online financial services and a payment estimator at: Suzuki Auto / Estimate Payments.