Audi’s entry into the four-door supercar market, the RS 7 combines indulgent interior comfort with blistering performance. Its most remarkable feature is a twin-turbo V8 that takes it from zero to 60 mph in an incredible 3.4 seconds.
Used 2014 Audi RS 7 For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 Audi RS 7 Overview
What's New for 2014
The RS 7 is an all-new model.
Choosing Your Audi RS 7
RS 7 is a couple-styled, hatchback sedan with the interior dimensions of a full-size luxury car. Thanks to its standard adaptive air suspension, the RS 7 can deliver both a plush highway ride and track-worthy handling. The twin-turbo 4-liter V8 produces 560 horsepower for stunning acceleration. Drivers can tweak how the RS 7 behaves by selecting various modes for most performance functions. An eight-speed automatic and all-wheel drive round out the package.
The RS 7 comes in a single trim level that’s packaged with elite features like full LED lighting, carbon-fiber body trim, an electric spoiler, four-zone climate control, web-based navigation, numerous collision alert systems and a 14-speaker Bose sound system.
Beyond all that, Audi offers a number of option packages:
- Driver Assistance: Equips the RS 7 with sophisticated safety technology like adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, corner-view cameras and a collision mitigation system.
- Innovation: Adds a head-up display and night-vision assist to the package above.
- Comfort Seating: Features multi-contour seats with passenger memory and front ventilation and massage.
- Cold Weather: Bundles heated rear seats with a heated steering wheel.
- Matte Aluminum Optic: Adds matte aluminum exterior accent panels.
- Carbon Optic: Includes carbon-fiber body components, carbon-fiber engine cover accents and body-color mirrors.
For even greater distinction, you can opt for 21-inch wheels, red brake calipers, sport-tuned exhaust, power soft-close doors, a faux suede headliner and Bang & Olufsen surround sound.
As worthy as the option packages might be, none has any effect on performance. A “base” RS 7 is just as fast and thrilling as one costing many thousands more.