The S8 is the high-performance edition of Audi’s top-of-the-line luxury sedan A8. Its more powerful engine and brakes allow drivers to experience the thrill of speed while ensconced in a luxurious interior with all the comfort available through the latest technology.
Used 2014 Audi S8 For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 Audi S8 Overview
What's New for 2014
The all-new S8 returned to the lineup in 2013 after a break of three years and carries over to 2014 without any changes or additions.
Choosing Your Audi S8
The powerful 4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine that is the only one available in the S8 produces 520 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque. Cylinder-deactivation technology helps fuel economy by shutting down up to four cylinders when they’re not needed for acceleration. The eight-speed automatic transmission includes steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters and the S8 includes Audi’s Quattro all-wheel-drive system as standard equipment.
The base S8 has a long list of standard comfort, convenience and safety features, such as a Bose 14-speaker surround-sound audio system and power-adjustable, heated-and-ventilated front seats with massage and memory functions, but buyers can personalize their S8 by adding several options and packages.
Starting with appearance, the exterior offers nine neutral-toned color choices and three wheel options. Inside, diamond-stitched leather seats come in six colors, although the Balao Brown comes only in the Design Selection option package. There are also five interior trim choices; wood finishes include a leather shift knob.
Option packages include:
- Design Selection: Along with Balao Brown leather for seats and shift knob, this package also includes ash-wood inlays, an Alcantara headliner, cooled front seats (heated front seats are standard) and heated rear seats.
- Cold Weather: Designed for use in snowy regions and on ski trips, this package offers a heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, and a rear-seat pass-through with ski bag.
- Driver Assistance: Adaptive cruise control and the pre sense plus collision-mitigation system increase driver and passenger safety.
Individual options feature technologies that increase safety and add entertainment to the S8:
- Night vision pedestrian detection
- Lane assist that notifies the driver if the car begins to leave its lane
- Rear-seat DVD entertainment system that includes two 10-inch screens
- Bang & Olufsen 19-speaker sound system
Without adding any options, the Audi S8 is still a very comfortable sport sedan with an extraordinarily powerful engine.