A new addition to the ever-expanding BMW 3 Series lineup, the 328i Gran Turismo is styled halfway between a crossover and a traditional wagon. It’s a clever invention aimed at buyers who need generous interior space but want the nimble efficiency of a 3 Series sedan.
Used 2014 BMW 328 Gran Turismo For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 BMW 328 Gran Turismo Overview
What's New for 2014
The Gran Turismo is an all-new model for the current 3 Series range, which debuted in sedan form in 2012.
Choosing Your BMW 328i Gran Turismo
Like its wagon counterpart, the Gran Turismo 328i comes standard with all-wheel drive and a turbocharged 2-liter four-cylinder with 240 horsepower. An eight-speed automatic is the only transmission available.
So what’s the big advantage over the wagon? The Gran Turismo is eight inches longer and three inches taller, which translates to a few extra cubic feet of cargo space and more legroom in back. Perhaps more importantly, it doesn’t wear whatever remains of the station wagon stigma.
The Gran Turismo carries more standard equipment than most 3 Series models, including heated leather seats, a sunroof, rear air conditioning, and voice-activated navigation. Building on that, you can select one of three available trims:
- Luxury: Creates an upscale look with chrome exterior accents, 18-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels, wood interior trim, and special seat stitching.
- Sport: Features high-gloss black exterior accents, double-spoke wheels, and sports seats with contrasting accents.
- M Sport: Equips the Gran Turismo with an aerodynamic body kit, sport seats, and specific M Sport wheels and interior trim.
Individual options are plentiful across all trim levels, but most popular features are grouped into three major packages:
- Dynamic Handling: Adds sport-tuned suspension and steering systems.
- Premium: Gives you upgraded leather trim, keyless access, satellite radio, and power lumbar adjustment for the driver seat.
- Technology: Delivers a high-tech bundle that includes enhanced instrumentation, touchpad navigation, traffic data, and BMW’s apps suite.
The Gran Turismo is lavishly equipped compared to the base 3 Series sedan, so it’s possible to dispense with options altogether without feeling deprived. That said, the Dynamic Handling Package is a bargain at $1,000.