While most models in the compact BMW 3 Series are powered by four-cylinder engines, the 335i carries a turbocharged six-cylinder for effortless performance.
USED 2014 BMW 335 FOR SALE NEAR METhere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 BMW 335 Overview
What's New for 2014
Last year’s coupe has been redesigned and moved to the 4 Series, so all new 335i models are sedans. Examples equipped with navigation get a revised iDrive controller with an integrated touchpad.
Choosing Your BMW 335i
Every 335i sedan is powered by a turbocharged 3-liter six-cylinder with 300 horsepower. Buyers can go with the standard six-speed manual transmission or opt for an eight-speed automatic, which is mandatory with the available xDrive all-wheel drive system.
The 335i starts out with features like power front seats with driver memory, adaptive and auto-leveling xenon headlamps, 18-inch alloy wheels, a sunroof, HD radio and wood or aluminum interior trim.
You can upgrade to one of the three optional trim lines:
- Luxury: Adds chrome grille bars and exhaust tips, multi-spoke wheels and specific interior trim.
- Sport: Carries a sport suspension, double-spoke wheels, gloss black grille bars and sporty interior accents.
- M Sport: Includes upgraded wheels and suspension, an aerodynamic body kit, a sport steering wheel, sport seats and M Sport interior trim.
You can add a number of option packages to any 335i:
- Premium: Features leather seating with power lumbar controls and keyless access.
- Technology: Packs a hard-drive-based navigation system, a high-resolution 8.8-inch dash display, integrated smartphone apps and a head-up display.
- Driver Assistance: Gets you a rearview camera, and front and rear parking sensors.
- Driver Assistance Plus: Expands on the above package with side- and top-view cameras, blind-spot monitoring, lane-departure warning, a driver alertness monitor and a speed limit info display.
- Cold Weather: Adds heated front and rear seats, and a heated steering wheel.
- Dynamic Handling: Bundles the M Sport’s sport suspension with variable-ratio steering.
Available individually are features such as adaptive cruise control, an automated parallel parking system and a Harman Kardon sound system.
As you can see, the 335i is highly customizable. Most options are reasonably priced, but there’re so numerous you must be careful not to get carried away. It’s not difficult to push the 335i’s sticker into a whole different price class.