A two-door offshoot of the current BMW 3 Series, the new 428i offers more aggressive looks and handling than its sedan relatives. BMW is betting that the coupe’s refined athleticism will attract plenty of buyers in the market for a luxury compact.
Used 2014 BMW 428 For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 BMW 428 Overview
What's New for 2014
The 4 Series is a totally new addition to the BMW lineup.
Choosing Your BMW 428i
The 428i is available as a coupe or convertible, and either can be outfitted with all-wheel drive. The sole engine is a 2-liter four-cylinder good for 241 horsepower, mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Rear-drive models can also get a no-cost six-speed manual. Convertibles carry a power-retractable hardtop and wind blocker as standard equipment.
All models start out with premium features like xenon headlights, a sunroof, driver memory settings and HD radio. Leather seating is available individually or as part of various packages. In addition to the standard model, the 428i is available in three optional lines— Luxury, Sport and M Sport—each with its own wheels, leather upholstery and exterior trim. Notably, the Luxury offers wood interior trim, while the Sport and M Sport carry sport seats.
All models can receive a variety of option packages:
- Premium: Includes leather seats, satellite radio and keyless ignition.
- Technology: Gets you navigation, a larger display screen, Bluetooth audio and a suite of useful smartphone apps.
- Lighting: Adds LED headlights with automatic high beam control.
- Cold Weather: Tacks on neck-warming air vents (convertible only), heated seats and a heated steering wheel.
- Driver Assistance: Comes with a rearview camera and front and rear parking sensors.
- Driver Assistance Plus: To the above adds blind-spot monitoring, a surround-view camera and speed limit information.
- Dynamic Handling: Adds sport-tuned suspension and steering systems.
In addition to all that, there's a slate of individual options for your inspection, including upgraded brakes, a power rear sunshade, adaptive cruise control, a 16-speaker Harman Kardon sound system and an automated parallel parking system.
The optional trim lines are basically appearance packages and won't affect your driving enjoyment. Opting for all-wheel drive or the Dynamic Handling Package is money better spent.