For buyers torn between a spacious luxury sedan and a stylish coupe, BMW offers the 640i Gran Coupe, a coupe-styled four-door that mixes practicality with passion.
Used 2014 BMW 640 Gran Coupe For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 BMW 640 Gran Coupe Overview
What's New for 2014
The Gran Coupe can now be ordered with xDrive, BMW’s all-wheel drive system. The navigation system has been upgraded with three-dimensional imaging and enhanced voice controls.
Choosing Your BMW 640i Gran Coupe
The 640i Gran Coupe carries a turbocharged 3-liter six-cylinder that develops 315 horsepower. An eight-speed automatic transmission does the shifting, and all-wheel drive is available. Standard 18-inch wheels and adaptive suspension dampers complete the mechanical setup.
As you might expect, all models are generously equipped. You get niceties like a sunroof, parking sensors, power-folding mirrors, a rearview camera, adaptive xenon headlights, keyless ignition and access, heated leather seats with driver memory, satellite radio and navigation with real-time traffic data.
Option packages are aimed making the 640i even more luxurious and safer to drive:
- Executive: Adds automatic soft-closing doors, four-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, a head-up display, an upgraded sound system and concierge services.
- Driver Assistance: Includes a surround-view camera system, blind-spot detection, lane-departure warning and speed limit data.
- Cold Weather: Gets you heated rear seats and a heated steering wheel.
- Lighting: Adds LED headlamps with automatic high beams.
- M Sport: Includes 19- or 20-inch double-spoke wheels, an aerodynamic body kit, an M Sport steering wheel, a faux suede headliner and a higher top-speed limiter.
- Individual Composition: Features 19- or 20-inch wheels, LED headlamps, black window surrounds, upgraded leather upholstery, a faux-suede headliner, and additional interior trim choices and exterior paint colors.
Individual features include an upgraded suspension, infrared night vision, adaptive cruise control and a 16-speaker Bang & Olufsen surround-sound system.
Of all the optional equipment you can add to the 640i, we consider the Driver Assistance Package to be the most essential and reasonably priced.