Cadillac’s high-performance collection aims to compete on the same playing field with top European luxury sports sedans and coupes. The CTS-V group hits the mark admirably.
USED 2014 Cadillac CTS-V FOR SALE NEAR METhere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 Cadillac CTS-V Overview
What's New for 2014
Although Cadillac unveiled an all-new CTS for 2014, the V models remain unchanged from 2013.
Choosing Your Cadillac CTS-V
The first decision you’ll want to make will be body style. The CTS-V comes in three distinct versions:
All three come equipped with the same engine, a 6.2-liter supercharged V8 capable of 556 horsepower and 551 pound-feet of torque. However, you get a choice in transmissions.
- A six-speed manual transmission
- A six-speed automatic with Sport and Manual modes enhanced by steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters. Also included as standard only on automatic coupes is an adaptive remote start feature; this is optional for the sedan and wagon when equipped with the automatic.
The three body styles share one standard but well-equipped trim level that includes such luxuries as a Bose 10-speaker sound system, navigation system, heated front seats, and rear parking sensors and camera. A quirky exception: The sedan and wagon include 10-way power-adjustable front seats while the coupe’s seats offer only eight adjustments.
Available options are also similar across the board and include:
- Recaro performance seats
- A choice of red or yellow calipers on the standard Brembo brake system
- 19-inch high-polished aluminum or satin-graphite wheels
- A dealer-installed black chrome grille
- Ventilated front seats
The CTS-V coupe also offers a Sport Blue interior package that includes:
- Recaro performance seats with a special sueded-fabric insert
- Sueded-microfiber accents on the steering wheel
- Midnight Saepele Wood trim
This package is only available with certain exterior color choices.
If you need to watch your bottom line, consider that a full list of options can add about $10,000 to your purchase price.