You might not expect a Lexus to have serious off-road credibility, but the Lexus LX 570 shares a platform with Toyota's venerated Land Cruiser. This vehicle can take a driver and seven passengers virtually anywhere any SUV can go.
Used 2014 Lexus LX 570 For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 Lexus LX 570 Overview
What's New for 2014
The LX 570 carries over from 2013 without any changes of note.
Choosing Your Lexus LX 570
The LX 570 is powered by a 5.7-liter V8 that produces 383 horsepower, and earns an EPA rating 12 mpg city and 17 mpg highway. All models come with a sturdy four-wheel drive system.
With an MSRP that exceeds that of Lexus's flagship LS 460 sedan, you can expect a long and lavish list of standard equipment. This includes: quad-zone climate control, navigation, a backup camera, a moonroof, a power tilt/telescoping steering wheel, leather upholstery, a 14-way driver's seat, Lexus's Enform infotainment system and a 9-speaker AM/FM/CD player with HD Radio, Bluetooth streaming audio, and USB inputs.
There's still room for options, though, and the LX 570 has a relatively inexpensive option package:
- Luxury: For $1,510, buyers can have perforated, semi-aniline leather upholstery, heated and ventilated front seats, a cool box in the center console, a heated steering wheel and a smart access card key. Add a pre-collision system and dynamic radar cruise control to the package for a total price of $3,010.
Standalone options include:
- Dual-screen DVD rear-seat entertainment system, 7.0 inch LCD screen behind the front headrests, A/V input jacks, wireless remote and headphones
- Wide-view front and side monitor system with intuitive parking assist
- Mark Levinson 19-speaker surround sound audio system
- Pre-collision system with dynamic radar cruise control
- Heated and ventilated front seats and heated middle-row seats
If you're already paying the LX 570's high cost of entry, a few options won't break the bank—go ahead and choose a fully loaded vehicle.