The C300 occupies a mid-range position in the C-Class lineup. Unlike the others, it's available only as a sedan.
Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz C300 For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 Mercedes-Benz C300 Overview
What's New for 2014
All C300s now feature a split-folding rear seat as standard equipment.
Choosing Your Mercedes-Benz C300
A 3-liter V6 mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission produces EPA ratings of 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway. All-wheel drive is standard.
Like most Mercedes-Benz models, the C300 doesn't have a lavish list of standard features. Look for walnut trim, a 5.8-inch color screen, an Attention Assist drowsiness monitor, telematics, a sunroof, rain-sensing wipers, auto-dimming mirrors, dual-zone climate control, and 8-way power front seats.
Standalone options include wifi, leather upholstery, heated seats, a blind-spot monitor, a rearview camera, push-button start, and a navigation system. A 12-speaker 450-watt harman/kardon surround sound system is also available.
Most buyers will select these options through packages:
- Premium: A 14-way power-adjustable seats, a power-adjustable steering column, a media interface, a satellite radio, heated front seats and a harmon/kardon audio system
- Multimedia: A rearview camera, navigation with voice control, a 7-inch high-resolution color screen, a Gracenote media database, an in-dash DVD/CD player, an SD memory card reader, a 10-gigabyte music register, and a rearview camera
- Leather: Leather upholstery and 14-way power-adjustable seats
- Lane Tracking: Blind spot assist and lane keeping assist
- Lighting: Xenon headlights with active curve illumination and adaptive high-beam assist
The C300 provides excellent value as long as you don't get carried away adding options.