This diesel-powered E-Class model offers an elegant approach to outstanding fuel efficiency in a midsize luxury sedan. Gone is the smoky exhaust you might remember from the 1970s, and almost all of the noise, replaced by an ultra-refined engine.
Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E250 BlueTEC For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 Mercedes-Benz E250 BlueTEC Overview
What's New for 2014
The E250 features an all-new engine design, and is the first diesel E-class model to offer 4MATIC, Mercedes-Benz's all-wheel drive system. The E-Class also inherits safety features from the S-Class.
Choosing your Mercedes-Benz E250 BlueTEC
All E250s come with a 195-horsepower 2.1-liter turbo-diesel engine that earns 28 mpg city and 45 mpg highway. With optional all-wheel drive, these number drop slightly to 27 mpg city and 42 mpg highway.
Although the quintessential midsize luxury car, an E-Class doesn't come with the standard features luxury buyers expect. The base price includes LED headlights and daytime running lamps, Bluetooth streaming, 14-way power seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, wood trim and a leather steering wheel. But you'll pay extra for basic amenities like leather seats, premium sound systems, heated front seats and a sunroof.
Buyers may also opt for option groups:
- Lighting Package incorporates full-LED headlamps that feature active curve illumination and adaptive high beam assist.
- Lane Tracking Package includes safety technologies such as blind spot assist and lane keeping assist.
- Parking Assist Package adds in assistive technology such as active parking assist and exit surround view system.
- Mbrace Plus incorporates a suite of services including a concierge, route assistance, location-based traffic and speed alert.
- Premium 1 Package includes an 80GB hard-drive navigation system, 10GB music register, a Harman Kardon surround-sound system with Dolby Digital 5.1, a Gracenote media database and satellite radio.
- Sport Styling Package includes refined sport styling cues such as two-bar grille, sport suspension and 18-inch alloy wheels.
- Mercedes-Benz Apps, also sold as a package, offers internet browsing.
Additional accessories include an illuminated star, rear-seat entertainment system, 19-inch wheels, a rear spoiler, a cargo tray and an iPhone drive kit.
With the E250 you get the comfort, quality and performance of a midsize Mercedes-Benz with the efficiency of a hybrid and the ability to travel 800 miles on a single tank. It's simply extraordinary.