The Mercedes-Benz E350 is the highly functional base-level range in the midsize E-Class lineup. Available as a sedan, coupe, cabriolet and wagon, there's an E350 for almost every need.
Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 Overview
What's New for 2014
The face of the E-Class shows off a new look for the 2014, with the option for Luxury or Sport styling. LED headlamps and taillights smooth out the exterior edges. A new start stop system and a bevy of safety technologies are incorporated into the interior.
Choosing Your Mercedes-Benz E350
A 3.5-liter V6 that produces 302 horsepower and earns an EPA city/highway fuel economy rating of 21/30 mpg powers all E350s. It’s calibrated by a smooth seven-speed automatic transmission.
Buyers first choose a body style, and between rear-wheel and all-wheel drive:
Standard features include LED-headlamps and daytime running lamps, Bluetooth streaming, 14-way power seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, wood trim and a leather steering wheel.
But Mercedes-Benz keeps base prices low by placing many features a luxury car buyer expects on the options list. Leather seats, a premium audio system, heated seats and a sunroof will all cost extra.
In addition to standalone options, you can choose from option groups:
- The Lighting Package incorporates full-LED headlamps that feature active curve illumination and adaptive high-beam assist.
- Lane Tracking Package includes safety technologies such as blind spot assist and lane keeping assist.
- Parking Assist Package adds in assistive technology such as active parking assist and exit surround view system.
- Mbrace Plus incorporates a suite of services including a concierge, route assistance, location-based traffic and speed alert.
- Premium 1 Package includes an 80GB hard-drive navigation system, 10GB music register, a Harman Kardon surround-sound system with Dolby Digital 5.1, a Gracenote media database and SiriusXM Radio.
- Sport Styling Package includes refined sport styling cues such as two-bar grille, sport suspension and 18-inch twin 5-spoke alloy wheels.
- Mercedes-Benz Apps, also sold as a package, offers internet browsing and an array of apps.
Additional accessories include an illuminated star, rear-seat entertainment system, 19-inch 5-double spoke wheel, roof rack, rear spoiler, cargo tray and an iPhone drive kit.
As the indisputable standard for midsize luxury cars, the E350 is also an excellent value. Add lots options, though, and an E350 can get very expensive very quickly.