The second most affordable open-air roadster in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, the SLK350 is a snug two-seater that serves up equal parts luxury and sport. While this type of car may never be exactly practical, the SLK350 remains a sensible and sexy alternative to exotic roadsters that require a king’s ransom.
Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Overview
What's New for 2014
A panoramic sunroof for the power-retractable hardtop is now standard on all models.
Choosing Your Mercedes-Benz SLK350
As the middle child in the SLK family, the 350 carries a 3.5-liter V6 with 302 horsepower, matched to a seven-speed automatic transmission. Mercedes claims a zero-to-60 mph time of 5.4 seconds with this setup.
More so than others in its class, the SLK focuses on comfort and convenience. Standard fare includes sun-reflective heated leather seats, aluminum interior trim, an 11-speaker Harman Kardon sound system with satellite radio, Bluetooth phone and audio, and neck-level warm air vents embedded in the seats—a feature Mercedes calls AirScarf. The SLK350 rolls on 18-inch alloy wheels.
You can add to the basic goodness of the roadster with a number of option packages:
- Dynamic Handling: Outfits the SLK350 with an adjustable suspension and beefier brakes.
- Sport: Includes AMG wheels, sportier styling touches and red interior lighting.
- Multimedia: Adds navigation, a larger in-dash touchscreen, voice controls, a six-CD changer and Mercedes-Benz's COMMAND electronics interface.
- Distronic Plus: Bundles adaptive cruise control with a sophisticated collision mitigation system known as PreSafe.
- Lighting: Adds adaptive bi-xenon headlamps with washers.
Popular individual options include wood interior trim, upgraded Nappa leather seats and Magic Sky Control, which electrically adjusts the tint on the glass roof.
We’ve always admired how the SLK mimics the style and luxury of the flagship SLS roadster at less than half the price. Because Mercedes has a long history of building prestigious two-seaters, the SLK enjoys built-in cachet that its competitors lack.