The frisky, fun-to-drive MINI finds some extra space in the stretched Clubman model. Aiding ease of entry is an extra rear-hinged door on the passenger side of the car, and a pair of center-opening doors that replace a hatch-style liftgate at the rear.
Used 2014 MINI Clubman For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2014 MINI Clubman Overview
What's New for 2014
The Clubman carries over from the 2013 model year, but is expected to follow in the tweaks of the redesigned Cooper hardtop.
Choosing Your MINI Clubman
Like any MINI, the Clubman comes in three trim levels defined by ever-increasing power and performance levels:
MINI is the king of customization and boasts a possible 10-million design variations. Most customers will stick to several option packages that bundle popular features:
- Cold Weather Package: Heated power-folding mirrors, washer jets and heated front seats
- Technology Package: A Harman Kardon sound system, satellite radio and MINI Connected Package
- Sport Package: Front fog lamps, dynamic traction control, sports seats and 17-inch wheels
- City Pack: An alarm system, heated mirrors, auto-dimming mirrors, park distance control and auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Premium Package: A panoramic sunroof, automatic rain sensors, and automatic headlights
- John Cooper Works Exterior Package: An aero body kit, xenon headlights, white turn signals, sport suspension, and black or white bonnet stripes
With short wheelbases and suspensions tuned for handling, MINIs aren't known as smooth-riding cars. We can't resist the power, fun and value of the Cooper S, but its ride may be too harsh for some. Test any MINI at highway speeds to determine your tolerance level.