All iQs have rear-wheel drive and are equipped with a 94-horsepower 1.3-liter four-cylinder engine and a continuously variable transmission.
Among the iQ’s standard features are a six-speaker Pioneer sound system with touchscreen interface, Bluetooth connectivity, a leather-trimmed steering wheel and a rear-window airbag to protect rear-seat passengers.
A key limited-edition package offers a number of appearance upgrades. The 900-unit 10 Series package celebrates Scion’s 10-year anniversary and includes:
- Graphite-finish 16-inch alloy wheels
- Electroluminescent center console that lights when the door opens
- Solar-rechargeable illuminated shift knob
- Exterior badges that light up when the remote-entry fob unlocks the doors
- Exclusive silver ignition exterior paint color
- Badge indicating which of the 900 10-Series cars you own
Choose the base iQ
Opt for the iQ 10 Series
A number of dealer-installed accessories are also available for the iQ including:
- Bespoke premium audio systems with navigation and smartphone app integration
- 16-inch eight-spoke alloy wheels
- Rear spoiler
- Fog lights
- Interior light kit that includes seven colors of LED lights for the front footwells
- Illuminated door sills in seven colors
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Black-leather shift knob with Toyota Racing Development logo
- Two wheel covers featuring five spokes and seven spokes at no additional cost over standard equipment
You’ll also find six standard exterior paint colors with one premium color, Blizzard Pearl, at an additional cost.