The TLX bows for 2015 as a replacement for the compact TSX and midsize TL sedans. Attributes of both cars carry over to the new model, so there is no net loss in efficiency or interior room.
Used 2015 Acura TLX For Sale Near Me
Chevy Chase Acura of Bethesda, MD (21 mi)
Carvana - Online Shipping
2015 Acura TLX Overview
What's New for 2015
The TLX is an all-new model.
Choosing Your Acura TLX
The midsize TLX starts with 2.4-liter four-cylinder with 206 horsepower, matched to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Buyers can upgrade to a 290 horsepower 3.5-liter V6 and nine-speed automatic, a setup that's available with all-wheel drive. Paddle shifters are standard across the board, and front-drive models come with a new four-wheel steering system.
The model lineup breaks down according to engine size and tech features:
- 2.4:Includes the four-cylinder engine, plus heated front seats with driver power, full LED exterior lighting, dual-zone automatic climate control, a sunroof, a rearview camera, Bluetooth phone and audio, satellite radio, and keyless access and ignition.
- 2.4 with Technology Package:Adds leather upholstery, a navigation system with real-time traffic data, an ELS Studio audio system with HD radio, rain-sensing wipers, lane-keeping assist and various safety warning systems.
- 3.5:Comes with the V6 engine, plus a power passenger seat and 18-inch wheels.
- 3.5 with Technology Package:Adds the same bundle of upgrades available on the 2.4.
- 3.5 with Advance Package:Includes the Technology features, plus adaptive cruise control, parking sensors, remote start, collision and road-departure mitigation, auto-dimming side mirrors, and LED fog and puddle lights.
- 3.5 SH-AWD with Technology Package:Equipped with all-wheel drive and the Technology Package.
- 3.5 SH-AWD with Advance Package:Adds the Technology and Advance contents.
There are no individual factory options for the TLX, so each trim level represents a complete car.
The differences in trim levels are quite significant, so expect relatively large jumps in price as you move up. That said, the base model is very attractively priced for what you get, so long as you can live without leather seats.
Find Your New Acura TLX On CarsDirect
We have information you must know before you buy the TLX. We want to send it to you, along with other pricing insights.
I agree to receive emails from CarsDirect. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time.