One of the more successful members of the boxy hatchback genre, the Soul is a likable economy car with enough charisma to stand out in a crowded parking lot. Its unconventional design produces a roomy interior and youthful presence that give the Soul an advantage in the entry-level price class.
Used 2015 Kia Soul For Sale Near Me
Keystone Ford of Chambersburg, PA (63 mi)
Battlefield Chevrolet of Culpeper of Culpeper, VA (50 mi)
2015 Kia Soul Overview
What's New for 2015
Redesigned just last year, the Soul gets trim revisions only.
Choosing Your Kia Soul
The front-drive Soul offers legitimate room for five passengers along with 19 cubic feet of cargo space. Fold down the rear seat and you're looking at 61 cubic feet, enough to put it firmly in compact crossover territory.
The standard 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine produces 130 horsepower and comes with your choice of a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission. The automatic is mandatory with the available 2-liter four-cylinder, which puts out a healthy 164 horsepower. Expect about 26 mpg in combined driving with either engine.
The Soul is available in three trim levels: Base, Plus and Exclaim.
- The Uvo eServices package adds automatic headlamps, a rearview camera, and an infotainment interface featuring voice controls, Bluetooth audio and Internet radio.
- Models so equipped are eligible for the Audio package with an upgraded Infinity Audio system, navigation and automatic climate control.
- Once those packages are in place, you can step up to the Primo package, which includes a leather-appointed interior, ventilated and heated front seats with driver power, heated rear outboard seats, a panoramic sunroof, fog lamps and keyless ignition.
- Also available at the Plus trim level is an Eco package that adds automatic engine stop-start and low-rolling-resistance tires on 16-inch wheels for enhanced efficiency. Note that the Eco is not available with any of the other packages.
- The available Sun and Sound package delivers the panoramic sunroof, automatic climate control, navigation and the Infinity Audio system.
- The Whole Shabang package includes the Sun and Sound contents, plus leather seating, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, a heated steering wheel, xenon headlamps, keyless ignition and an upgraded instrument panel.
- The new Umber package, which is available by itself or with the other packages, features an umber-colored Nappa leather interior and gloss black wheel inserts.
With so many high-end options available, it's not hard to add $10,000 to the Soul's base price, Unless you're stepping down from a luxury vehicle, the mid-level Plus should deliver everything you want without testing the limits of affordability.
Find Your New Kia Soul On CarsDirect
We have information you must know before you buy the Soul. We want to send it to you, along with other pricing insights.
I agree to receive emails from CarsDirect. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time.