The C350 runs with a 3.5-liter V6 engine good for 302 horsepower and a seven-speed automatic transmission. Expect to go from zero to 60 mph in about 5.9 seconds with this setup. There's also an adaptive sport-tuned suspension for sprightly handling. The C350 is the only C-Class coupe to offer the 4MATIC all-wheel drive system as an option.
The interior offers a pleasantly sporty environment for four passengers, although five can fit in a pinch. Standard features include a panoramic sunroof, heated front seats with driver memory, leather-like MB-Tex upholstery, aluminum interior trim, a premium Harman Kardon sound system, automatic wipers, a collision mitigation system with automatic braking, and a driver alertness monitor.
You can dress up the interior with three different trim packages:
- The Sport package adds black upholstery and trim with red stitching, front sport seats with faux suede inserts, a sport steering wheel and 18-inch AMG wheels.
- The Appearance package offers the same, but with a black/ash color scheme and the addition of keyless access.
- Your other choice is the Leather package with genuine leather upholstery and expanded passengers seat controls with memory settings. Note that wood interior trim can be combined with the Leather package, but not the others.
- A Lighting package with bi-xenon headlamps, active curve illumination and automatic high beams.
- The available Multimedia package gets you a hard drive-based navigation system and a rearview camera, plus digital audio storage, an SD card reader, real-time traffic and weather data, and DVD-playing capability.
- The Driver Assistance package adds adaptive cruise control, active lane keeping assist and blind spot monitoring with assist.
Beyond all that, you can select from a handful of individual features such as keyless access, an automated parking system and 18-inch wheels.
The 4MATIC all-wheel drive is very reasonable priced at $2,000, so we consider it a no-brainer if you regularly face snowy weather.
Choose your Mercedes-Benz C350 »