One of few two-door crossovers you can buy, the MINI Paceman maintains the charming character of the MINI hatchback while offering legitimate room for four and reasonable cargo space. The Paceman is still petite for its class, but handles with more verve than just about any traditional crossover.
Used 2015 MINI Paceman For Sale Near Me
Carvana - Online Shipping
2015 MINI Paceman Overview
What's New for 2015
The Paceman receives a subtle freshening outside and a handful of extra standard and optional features.
Choosing Your MINI Paceman
Inside, the Paceman feels very much like a spacious, airy version of the MINI hatchback. The rear bucket seats provide amble stretch-out room and fold down to create 38 cubic feet of cargo space. That's no one's idea of a hauler, but you have to remember we're talking about a lifestyle crossover that isn't aimed at families or sheepdog lovers.
The Paceman makes use of the same 1.6-liter four-cylinder found in other MINIs. The engine produces 121 horsepower in standard form, and there are two turbocharged versions that crank out 181 and 211 horsepower respectively. A Sport driving mode and a six-speed manual transmission are standard with all engines. A six-speed automatic is available across the board, and all-wheel drive is optional or standard on the upper trim levels.
The amount of power you get depends on the trim level:
- The available Sport packages livens things up with 18-inch wheels, xenon headlamps, white turn signal lenses and hood stripes.
- Heated front seats and heated power-folding side mirrors come with the Cold Weather package.
- The Technology package gets you satellite radio, a Harman Kardon sound system, the MINI Connected infotainment interface and (optional) a navigation system.
- The Premium package adds a dual-pane sunroof and keyless access.
- Urban dwellers might appreciate the City Pack, which includes an alarm system, auto-dimming mirrors and rear parking senors.
- The Loaded package bundles together the Premium and City Pack contents, plus navigation if you want it, at a discounted price.
- To get it all, you can spring for the Fully Loaded package, which includes all available package features.
A variety of leather upholsteries and other trim choices are available on all models. You can also get a Towing package, which allows the Paceman to pull up to 2,000 pounds.
If the goodies in the option packages sound good to you, we recommend going with the Fully Loaded package. For $4,500, you get almost everything MINI has to offer.