This is the final year for the current Titan, Nissan's entry in the hyper-competitive market for full-size pickups.
Used 2015 Nissan Titan For Sale Near Me
Faulkner Nissan Of Harrisburg of Harrisburg, PA (91 mi)
2015 Nissan Titan Overview
What's New for 2015
The Titan has undergone only minor updates in preparation for the release of an all-new 2016 model introduced at the Detroit auto show. The biggest change this year is the deletion of the long-wheelbase chassis, which means the Crew Cab can only be paired with the short bed.
Choosing Your Nissan Titan
The Titan is available with two body styles:
- King Cab is what most buyers would call an extended cab, as it has rear-hinged back doors that give access to small rear seats. It features a 6-foot-7-inch bed.
- Crew Cab features four full-size doors and extra legroom for the folks in the rear seat. Its 5-foot-7-inch bed length is your only option this year. All top-spec SLs are Crew Cabs.
Most buyers will next choose between rear-wheel and four-wheel drive. Opting for the latter adds $2,850 to the pickup's MSRP, so it’s certainly worth skipping if you don’t need it.
In the engine department, the Titan is limited to only one. It's a tried-and-true, but rather dated, 5.6-liter V8 that delivers 317 horsepower and 385 pound-feet of torque. Expect combined fuel economy of 15 mpg with rear-wheel drive and 14 mpg with four-wheel drive. Towing capacity maxes out at 9,500 pounds when properly configured.
Nissan offers just four trim levels for the Titan, making your decision process fairly simple. It does, however, offer a handful of optional packages for the various trims, to allow for further customization to your needs:
- The $2,460 SV Value Package adds a slew of luxury features, like cloth captain’s seats with a power driver’s seat, a leather-wrapped floor shifter and steering wheel, a rearview camera, fog lights, 20-inch wheels, Rockford Fosgate premium audio, and a hitch receiver with seven-pin wiring and a brake jumper.
- The SV Utility Package adds the Utili-track Bed Channel System with four cleats for more flexible cargo tying, tailgate-area illumination, a 120-volt power outlet, and a spray-in bed liner for an extra $1,090.
- The SV Premium Utility Package runs $1,900 and includes all of the SV Utility features, plus a HomeLink universal transmitter, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a lower final gear ratio for highway cruising, a front tow hook on two-wheel-drive models, and heated tow mirrors.
Find Your New Nissan Titan On CarsDirect
We have information you must know before you buy the Titan. We want to send it to you, along with other pricing insights.
I agree to receive emails from CarsDirect. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time.