Volvo is back in the wagon business with the V60, a premium midsize offering with unexpectedly sleek styling and snappy performance.
Used 2015 Volvo V60 For Sale Near Me
2015 Volvo V60 Overview
What's New for 2015
The 2015 V60 is an all-new model.
Choosing Your Volvo V60
Front-drive models receive Volvo’s new Drive-E engine, a 2-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with 240 horsepower, and an eight-speed automatic transmission. The all-wheel drive V60 comes with a pair of carryover engines: a 2.5-liter four-cylinder turbo with 240 horsepower and an optional 325-horsepower 3-liter V6 turbo. Both engines are mated to a six-speed automatic with manual shift feature.
- Front-Wheel Drive
- All-Wheel Drive
Trim levels are broken out according to drivetrain:
Each V60 can be customized with an array of option packages:
- Premier Package: Adds leather seating, roof rails, keyless access and ignition, configurable gauges and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- Premier Plus Package: In addition to the above, you get power-folding side mirrors, a rearview camera, a folding front passenger seat and a pop-up cargo area organizer.
- Platinum Package: Tops off the equipment list with navigation, auto-dimming side mirrors, ambient interior lighting and 12-speaker surround sound.
- Climate Package: Adds heating capability to the front and rear seats, steering wheel, windshield and washer nozzles.
- Technology Package: Includes adaptive cruise control, automatic high beams, front collision warning with automatic braking, lane-departure warning, lane-keeping assist, driver alertness monitoring, and pedestrian and cyclist detection.
- Blind Spot Information System: Gets you blind spot warning, rear cross traffic alert, and front and rear parking sensors.
- Sport Package: Adds 18- or 19-inch wheels, a sport-tuned suspension, front sports seats and paddle shifters.
Some features found in the option packages, such as navigation and upgraded wheels, can be added separately to any V60. Other standalone options include a rear-seat entertainment system, built-in child booster seats and an automated parallel parking system.
T5 Drive-E achieves 29 mpg in combined city and highway driving, yet hustles to 60 mph in 6.4 seconds, an impressive combo for a midsize wagon. It's the smart choice for everyone except folks who really need all-wheel drive.