Audi’s resident super sedan, the RS 7 treats luxury seriously and performance like a zealot. You get a silky cruiser for the daily commute and an intimidating beast for weekends at the track, all backed by a sensational twin-turbo V8.
USED 2016 Audi RS 7 FOR SALE NEAR METhere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2016 Audi RS 7 Overview
What's New for 2016
The RS 7 receives new headlamp and taillamp treatments, plus revised instrumentation and infotainment controls.
Choosing Your Audi RS 7
RS 7 is a couple-styled, hatchback sedan with the interior dimensions of a full-size luxury car. Thanks to its standard adaptive air suspension, the RS 7 can deliver both a plush highway ride and track-worthy handling.
The twin-turbo 4-liter V8 produces 560 horsepower for eye-popping acceleration. The RS 7 shoots from zero to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds, which makes it one the fasted cars you can own regardless of size. Drivers can tweak how the RS 7 behaves by selecting various modes for most performance functions. An eight-speed automatic transmission, 20- inch wheels and all-wheel drive round out the package.
The RS 7 comes in a single trim level that’s packaged with elite features like full LED lighting, carbon-fiber body trim, an electric spoiler, four-zone climate control, web-based navigation, numerous collision alert systems and a 14-speaker Bose sound system.
Beyond all that, Audi offers a number of option packages:
- Driver Assistance: Equips the RS 7 with sophisticated safety technology like adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, corner-view cameras and a collision mitigation system ($2,450)
- Contour Seating: Features multicontour seats with passenger memory and front ventilation and massage ($1,950)
- Cold Weather Bundles heated rear seats with a heated steering wheel ($500)
- Matte Aluminum Optic Adds matte aluminum accent panels to the exterior ($950)
- Carbon Optic Includes carbon-fiber body components, carbon-fiber engine cover accents and body-color mirrors ($4,500)
Prices for options may seem reasonably priced for a car at this level, but don't worry -- Audi includes some irrational exuberance in the form of black alcantara headliner for $3,000 and a $4,900 Bang & Olufsen sound system.
For even greater distinction, you can opt for 21-inch wheels, red brake calipers, sport-tuned exhaust, power soft-close doors, a faux suede headliner and a Bang & Olufsen surround-sound system.
As worthy as the option packages might be, none has any effect on performance. The RS 7 is incredibly fast and thrilling right from the start.