The 2016 Ford Fiesta is available in 6 trim levels and a sport ST model.
The base S Sedan (MSRP, $14,580) and S Hatchback (MSRP, $14,880) are powered by a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine and five-speed manual transmission. A six-speed automatic transmission is optional.
- S models offer minimal frills, they have manual windows for instance, but offer great basic transportation.
The SE Sedan (MSRP, $15,810) and SE Hatchback (MSRP, $16,110) also get the 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine and five-speed manual, but are available with a 1-liter turbocharged Ecoboost three-cylinder engine and five-speed manual transmission. The 1.6-liter can be attached to an optional six-speed automatic transmission.
- SE models include power windows, upgraded seating materials, and a nice package of standard tech equipment.
- The SE is the only way to get the Fiesta with the optional 1-liter turbocharged engine.
The top-trim Titanium Sedan (MSRP, $18,530) and Titanium Hatchback (MSRP, $18,830) are powered by the 1.6-liter engine and five-speed manual transmission; the six-speed automatic is optional.
- Titanium models are equipped with leather seats, SYNC3 infotainment, a Sony branded audio system, rearview camera and much more.
Enthusiasts will love the ST Hatchback (MSRP, $21,460) which features a 1.6-liter turbocharged Ecoboost four-cylinder engine and a six-speed manual transmission.
- The ST’s upgraded suspension, brakes, steering and tires combine to set the Fiesta ST apart, taking the fiesta to the next level, pun intended.
*Starting prices do not include $875 destination charge.