The iconic Jeep Wrangler is the original adventure SUV. Jeep offers a variety of affordable, customization options for the Wrangler, designed to stay true to the core of its all-American "go anywhere and do anything" essence.
What's New for 2016
Interior and exterior updates to the Sahara Model as well as a new Black Bear edition are slated for this model.
Choosing Your Jeep Wrangler
Standard features include four-wheel drive and the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine delivering 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque for off-road capability. A six-speed manual or automatic transmission -- your choice -- comes with hill-start assist.
Standard exterior details include a range of 10 body colors, a Sunrider soft top with sunroof, halogen headlamps, fog lamps, grille and front and rear tow hooks. Three models (Sport, Sahara and Rubicon) come with additional features.
The Sport comes standard with the features mentioned above plus the option to build on the Sport model with five additional trim packages including:
- Black Bear Package. Named after the notorious trail in Telluride, the package adds special branding decals and appliqués to the interior and exterior, and premium off-road rock rails.
- Freedom Package. A tribute to U.S. military members with military-themed exterior and interior elements including painted grille, front and rear bumper inserts, side steps with matching black tail lamp guards and fuel fill door, McKinley leather seat bolsters, satin Chrome spokes on the leather-wrapped steering wheel, Uconnect Voice Command, and the Connectivity Group with SiriusXM Radio.
- Willys Wheeler Package. The ultimate off-road package including a Trac-Lok limited-slip rear differential, 3.73 gears, high-gloss black 17-inch aluminum wheels, BF Goodrich KM Mud Terrain LT255/75R17 tires, rock rails, a Jeep Trail Rated Kit and Connectivity Group with SiriusXM Radio.
- Sport S Package. 17-inch wheels, air conditioning and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Black Steel and 31-inch Dueler Tire Package. Sixteen-inch low-gloss black painted steel wheels and P245/75R16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo2 tires.
All standard options of the Sport plus satellite radio, air conditioning, a leather-trimmed steering wheel and gear shift, automatic headlights, power mirrors, locks and windows, tubular side steps and 18-inch polished aluminum wheels.
Building on the Sahara and Sport standard offerings, the Rubicon upgrades to heavy-duty black-painted steel rock rails and 17-inch wheels with BF Goodrich Mud Terrain LT255/75R17 BSW and on/off-road tires. An optional Hard Rock Package features high-gloss black accents to the grille, wheels and trim, front and rear winch-ready steel off-road bumpers with removable end caps, Power Dome hood, red tow hooks, Mopar rock rails, taillamp guards and heated black leather seating.
Other options available for all three models include:
- Connectivity Group: A leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, tire-pressure monitoring display, Uconnect hands-free communication with voice command, remote USB port and vehicle info center.
- Trailer-tow Package: Includes a receiver hitch and trailer-sway control.
- Dual Top Group: Freedom Panel Storage Bag, black three-piece hardtop and premium black Sunrider top.
- Mopar Premium Chrome Trim: includes a chrome grille.
The Rubicon is the ultimate four-wheel drive vehicle while the Sahara model is well balanced for everyday driving and weekend off-roading adventure.