Nostalgic, rugged, all-terrain fun for five is what draws car buyers to the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, the largest Wrangler model. But the 2016 model represents one of the last opportunities to own one. Jeep states that this may be their last update because the model won’t be able to comply with future fuel economy and safety regulations.
Used 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited For Sale Near Me
Exclusive Motor Cars of Randallstown, MD (42 mi)
Apple Ford Lincoln of Columbia, MD (37 mi)
Ted Britt Ford - We Will Buy Your Car of Fairfax, VA (15 mi)
Sheehy Ford of Springfield Inc of Springfield, VA (24 mi)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Overview
What's New for 2016
There’s a new Wrangler Black Bear option and new appearance updates to the Sahara model for 2016.
Choosing Your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
There’s a great variety of choices, reflected by the three models and variety of additional packages available. All 2016 Unlimited models are four-wheel drive and come fitted with a 285-horsepower 3.6-liter V6 with the option of a five-speed automatic with overdrive or a manual transmission. The three models are:
An additional selection of packages is designed to customize your Unlimited. There are five for the Sport:
- Black Bear Appearance Package: Special hood decal, bumper appliqués, and badges; and rock rails.
- Willys Wheeler Package: Trac-Lok limited-slip rear differential, 3.73 gears, high-gloss black 17-inch aluminum wheels, grille and bumper appliqués, BF Goodrich KM Mud Terrain LT255/75R17 tires, rock rails, front and rear bumper appliqués, a Jeep Trail Rated Kit, and Connectivity Group with SiriusXM Radio.
- Freedom V Package: Granite Crystal painted bumper inserts, front grille and 17 inch aluminum wheels; body-color fender flares; Mopar black side steps; taillamp guards and fuel door; “Oscar Mike” fender badge and seat embroidery; silver interior accent stitching and trim; and all-weather slush mats.
- Sport S Package: 17-inch wheels, air conditioning and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Black Steel and 31 inch Dueler Tire Package: 16-inch low gloss black painted steel wheels and P245/75R16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo2 tires.
And one optional package for the Rubicon:
- Hard Rock Package: For the heavy-duty off-roader, this features low- and high-gloss black accents to the grille, wheels and trim; front and rear winch-ready steel off-road bumpers with removable end caps; a Power Dome hood; red tow hooks; Mopar rock rails; taillamp guards; and heated leather seating.
Other options available for all three models include:
- Connectivity Group: A leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, tire-pressure monitoring display, Uconnect handsfree communication with voice command, remote USB port and vehicle info center.
- Tow Package
- Dual Top Group: Freedom Panel Storage Bag, black three-piece hardtop and premium black Sunrider top.
- Mopar Premium Chrome Trim including a chrome grille.
Each Wrangler fan has a specific model of choice. Regardless of model, the beauty of the Wrangler Unlimited is its gritty, nostalgic design--unique in today’s market. If classic, all-terrain styling is what you’re looking for, opt for the Unlimited Sport and add one of the five well-rounded styling packages.
Find Your New Jeep Wrangler Unlimited On CarsDirect
We have information you must know before you buy the Wrangler Unlimited. We want to send it to you, along with other pricing insights.
I agree to receive emails from CarsDirect. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time.