As it only comes in one trim level, choosing your ES 350 is rather easy. The real decisions come down to selecting which packages and options most appeal to you.
The ES 350 comes with a 268 horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine connected to a six-speed automatic transmission that delivers an EPA fuel rating of 21 mpg city/31 mpg highway. The interior features an eight-speaker sound system with in-dash CD player, USB/iPod/Bluetooth connectivity and SiriusXM Satellite Radio receiver all controlled by a 4.2-inch display. Other features include push button start, dual-zone climate control and moonroof.
- A step up to the Premium Package costs you $730 and adds 10-way power adjustable front seats, programmable personalized electronic settings, remote keyless entry, genuine wood accents and a power tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel.
- Adding $1,670 gets you the Luxury Package, which starts with everything in the Premium Package and adds an embossed-stitch perforated leather trim interior, heated and ventilated front seats and a wood trimmed console.
- The Ultra Luxury Package starts at an additional $3,500. It includes everything from the Premium and Luxury Packages as well as a power rear sunshade with manual rear-door sunshades, programmable personalized electronic settings for both driver and passenger seats, a driver’s seat power cushion, and ambient interior lighting.
You can also choose from a pair of technology-oriented packages:
- Add the Navigation Package to any of the other packages for an additional $1,530. Navigation includes a high-resolution color LCD display with a suite of compatible apps, voice activated navigation, remote touch navigation controller and in-dash DVD/CD player.
- An upgraded Navigation Package is available for $2,650. It includes the 15-speaker, 5.1-channel, 835-watt Mark Levinson audio system and an 8-inch high resolution LCD display.
Other options include the Lexus Safety System, which offers a pre-collision system with pedestrian detection, lane departure alert, steering assist, intelligent high-beam headlamps and more.
The base package ES comes pretty well loaded, and many features are available as standalone additions. This makes it very possible to add the features you want and remain under the $50,000 mark, relative bargain for a luxury car with strong resale value.
Get your price on a Lexus ES 350 »
Read our review on the Lexus ES 350 »