The 2016 Lexus RX 350 is available in a variety of trims: the RX 350 base starting at $41,900, $49,125 for the RX 350 F Sport, $52,235 for the RX 450h hybrid model and $55,645 for the RX 450h Hybrid F Sport.
An all-wheel drive system with active torque control is standard in the RX 350 F Sport and optional in the base RX 350 and RX 450h Hybrid.
Our favorite RX 350 F Sport comes bundled with several upscale features that exude an extra level of sport, luxury and performance featuring the following add-ons:
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Additional drive mode settings: Eco, Standard, Sport S, Sport S+
- Adaptive suspension dampers
- Leather upholstery with special interior trim
- Heated and ventilated front sport seats
- Steering wheel-mounted transmission shift paddles
- Special instrument cluster gauges
The redesigned 2016 Lexus RX 350 gets many new available features, such as a panoramic-view backup camera system and a large 12.3-inch infotainment display screen. A full array of active safety and assist features are now available bundled in option packages for all trim levels of the RX 350.