The standard C300 and an all-wheel drive 4 MATIC version are both built with a turbocharged 241-horsepower engine tuned for quick response and fuel efficiency with up to 34 mpg highway. Standard features include a seven-speed automatic with shift paddles and a Dynamic Select five-mode drive program that adjusts throttle response and steering simply by flipping a switch. Suspension package options optimize the ride from sporty and responsive to comfortable with a self-leveling air suspension system.
The interior is nicely equipped with typical, luxurious Benz detailing and standard amenities like 14-way power driver seating with memory and dual-zone automatic climate control.
A C300 can be further upgraded with options like leather seats, wood trim and heated, ventilated seats. The standard audio system incorporates Bluetooth, a CD player and HD radio with dual high-resolution screens, while an optional navigation system, in-car WiFi and an upgraded sound system can be added.
Building on the standard version trim, the Luxury version includes top-stitch detail dashboard trim, multispoke wheels and comfort-tuned suspension for a more luxury sedan-like ride.
The Sport version is designed for the race enthusiast with AMG styling throughout including signature 18-inch wheels, brushed aluminum pedals, painted caliper front brakes and a sport-tuned suspension.
A panoramic roof option is available, as well as additional packages for the Sport and Luxury versions including:
- Lighting Package: full LED head and tail lamps
- Premium Package: heated front seats and premium Burmester surround sound audio system
- Interior Package: leather upholstery, ventilated and heated front seats and multicolor LED interior lighting
- Driver Assistance Package: adaptive cruise control, steering assist, rear cross-traffic alert, blind-spot monitoring and lane-keeping assist
- Parking Assist Package: parking assist and a surround view system
- Multimedia Package: navigation system, voice control and a rearview camera
Opt for one of the three well-priced trim versions, depending on your drive preference. The Sport version, at a little over $2,000 from the base level is a great choice if you’re looking for a sharp-looking ride. The C300 has plenty of option packages, but adding them à la carte will get expensive.
Get your price on a Mercedes-Benz C300 »
Read our review on the Mercedes-Benz C300 »