The sporty SR is new this year, bringing the number of trims to seven:
- The 2.5 model ($22,500) is basically equipped, but does include keyless ignition and Bluetooth phone and audio. The 2.5 designation stands for the 2.5-liter four-cylinder under the hood.
- Next up is the $22,900 2.5 S, which adds popular equipment like cruise control, automatic headlamps, and a rearview camera. A power driver seat is optional.
- Priced at $24,470, the 2.5 SR adds sport-themed equipment such as a more aggressive suspension, larger wheels, paddle shifters, and front sport seats.
- The $25,460 2.5 SV also builds on the S, but with a different set of extras: remote start, automatic climate control, blind spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and satellite radio.
- Stepping up to the 2.5 SL at $28,570 gets you an upgraded interior with leather seating and a Bose sound system. The SL's available Technology package tacks on additional safety technology, including adaptive cruise control, for $1,700.
- The $27,990 3.5 SR adds a 3.5-liter V6 engine to the existing SR equipment.
- At the top of line, the 3.5 SL ($32,690) combines the SL and SR features (except the firmer suspension), and then adds a sunroof and navigation. The Technology package remains optional.
Some of the features found on the SL 3.5 are available on lesser trims, either individually or in packages.