Starting at $18,295 (plus $795 destination charge), the Impreza comes in base, Premium and Limited trim with a 2-liter four-cylinder “boxer” engine and either manual shift or a continuously variable transmission (CVT). We drove an Impreza Limited with the CVT, which goes into most Imprezas.
Standard equipment for the Limited model tested included:
- Leather-trimmed upholstery
- Automatic climate control
- Cruise control
- 60/40-split fold-down rear seats
- Six-speaker radio with CD
- Bluetooth hands-free phone/audio
- Smartphone connectivity
- Tilt/telescoping steering column
- Rearview camera
Options includes a navigation system, moonroof, pushbutton start, adaptive cruise control, lane-departure warning, and pre-collision throttle management system.