The 2016 Toyota Prius v comes in four different trim levels. Oddly enough, though they are named numerically, they skip One and begin with a base Two trim that has a starting price of $26,675. The Three starts at $28,060, Four sells for $29,695, and the Five is priced from $30,935. Each trim level incrementally adds a set group of equipment and amenities. Some of our most desirable feature sets come in the top-spec Prius v Five, which includes:
- LED projector low and high-beam headlights
- SotTex upholstery with heated front seats
- 8-way power adjustable driver's seat and 4-way power passenger's seat
- Entune premium audio system with navigation and a 6.1-inch touchscreen
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- 17-inch alloy wheels
The 2016 Toyota Prius v in its top-level Five trim opens up the availability of an Advanced Technology package, which includes adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, pre-collision safety system, automatic high-beam headlight control, panoramic sunroof, a JBL 8-speaker audio system, and Toyota’s Safety Connect system.