The 2017 Audi S5 comes in two body styles – coupe and convertible – and each has just a single trim. The 2017 S5 coupe and convertible start from $55,050 and $62,050 (including $950 destination fee), respectively. They come standard with:
- Eighteen-inch wheels
- Automatic xenon headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- Sunroof (coupe model)
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Tri-zone climate control
- Leather and faux-suede upholstery with heated front seats
- Universal garage door opener
- Fourteen-speaker Bang & Olufsen audio system
- Supercharged 3.0-liter V6 with 333 horsepower and 325 pound-feet of torque
- Six-speed manual transmission
While there are plenty of standard features included with the 2017 S5, there are also loads of options. These include a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission ($1,000), a sport differential ($1,100) Nappa leather upholstery ($1,250), and an adaptive suspension ($1,000).
There is also a Technology Package that runs $3,250 and includes adaptive headlights, blind-spot monitor, rear parking sensors, navigation, a rearview camera, a Wi-Fi hotspot, an HD radio, and a DVD player.
All S5s use a 3.0-liter, supercharged V6 that produces 333 horsepower. While convertible buyers are stuck with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission, S5 Coupe owners can choose between the optional two-pedal arrangement or save some cash with the standard six-speed manual.