Starting at $26,900 (destination charge included) for an LS coupe, the price zooms to $37,900 and beyond for an SS coupe, and a whopping $62,135 for the ultra-hot ZL1. LS and LT convertibles cost $6,000 more than coupes.
In the LS and LT, a standard turbocharged four develops 275 horsepower. The optional 3.6-liter V6 makes 335 horsepower.
With its Corvette-sourced 6.2-liter V8 generating 455 horsepower and 455 pound-feet of torque, the SS hits 60 mph in a mere four seconds. Standard 1SS equipment includes:
- Six-speed manual transmission (eight-speed automatic optional)
- Heated/ventilated leather-appointed power seats
- Four-position Drive Mode Selector
- 20-inch aluminum wheels with summer-only performance tires
- Brembo brakes
- HID headlights with LED accents
For an additional $5,000, the 2SS version adds such extras as:
- Head-up display
- Bose premium audio
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
A 50th Anniversary Edition package is also available.