The base Pacifica Hybrid starts from a relatively pricey $43,090 (destination fees included), but since it sits near the top of the Pacifica range, the impressive list of features make it worth the investment. Standard features include:
- 3.6-liter V-6 engine and dual electric motors that combine to produce 260 horsepower.
- 17-inch wheels
- Power sliding doors and liftgate
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Leather upholstery
- Tri-zone climate control
- Six-speaker audio system with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Automated parallel and perpendicular parking
If this slew of features is not quite enough, the available $46,090 Platinum model turns this Chrysler minivan into a luxury cruiser with its upgraded leather, Blu-Ray player, household electric plugs, 18-inch wheels, and more.
Like many plug-in hybrid vehicles, the Pacific Hybrid is eligible for a $7,500 federal tax credit.