The Dodge Journey is a value proposition with its $22,240 (destination fees included) starting price for a base SE trim with front-wheel drive. Because of this low cost of entry, we expect the SE to be the most popular version of the 2017 Journey. It comes standard with:
- Seventeen-inch steel wheels
- Roof rails
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Dual-zone climate control
- Sliding and reclining second row seats
- Six-speaker audio system with a 4.3-inch touchscreen
- 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine with 173 horsepower and 166 pound-feet of torque.
While the Journey comes standard as a five-seat crossover, there is a Flexible Seating Group that adds a split-folding third row, which brings its seating capacity to seven, and upgrades the climate system to a three-zone setup tri-zone to keep third-row passengers comfy. This package runs an extra $1,995.