Starting at $31,585 (destination charge included) for the front-drive LX, the Pilot comes in four additional trim levels: EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite. Honda’s 3.5-liter V6 engine produces 280 horsepower. Depending on trim level, either a six-speed or nine-speed automatic transmission is available; Touring and Elite models get the latter. Front-wheel drive is standard, while all-wheel drive demands an $1,800 premium. A Pilot can have captain’s chairs in the second row, instead of a split-folding bench.
Pilot EX comes with:
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Honda's LaneWatch blind-spot monitoring camera
- Wide-angle rearview camera
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- 8.0-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
An optional Honda Sensing package adds a suite of safety features.