With only one trim level to choose from, selecting an ES 300h is about determining which package of options best fits your needs.
The hybrid powertrain combines a 2.5-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine with an electric motor, generating 200 total system horsepower. With its continuously variable transmission (CVT) the ES 300h delivers an EPA fuel rating of 40 mpg city/39 mpg highway.
One feature that makes an ES 300h more enjoyable to drive than a typical hybrid is the ability to choose from four driving modes. This gives you the ability to shift from efficiency-focused driving characteristics to a bit of performance demeanor, with the push of a button.
Additional standard features include pushbutton start, automatic climate control, a moonroof, and a 4.2-inch information display. Also standard are power front seats, LED headlights and taillights, a rearview camera, SmartAccess, heated mirrors with memory, and 17-inch alloy wheels. An eight-speaker sound system with CD player, USB/iPod connectivity, Bluetooth audio streaming, and SiriusXM satellite radio also is included. Pricing begins at $42,975 (destination included).
- For an additional $730, the Premium Package adds genuine wood accents, programmable personalized electronic settings, remote keyless entry, and a power tilt/telescopic steering wheel.
- The Luxury Package costs $1,670 and starts with everything in the Premium Package. It also includes an embossed-pattern perforated leather-trimmed interior, heated/ventilated front seats, and a wood-trimmed console.
- Paying an additional $3,500 brings you the Ultra Luxury Package. This includes everything in both the Premium and Luxury Packages, and adds a power rear sunshade with manual rear-door sunshades, a power-extended driver’s seat cushion, memory settings for both driver and passenger seats, and ambient interior lighting.
Two technology packages also are offered:
- The Navigation Package can be added to any of the other packages for an additional $1,530. It includes a high-resolution color LCD display with a suite of compatible apps, voice-activated navigation, Remote Touch navigation controller, and in-dash DVD/CD player.
- Or for an additional $2,590, the Navigation/Mark Levinson Premium Audio Package includes the entire Navigation Package plus the 15-speaker, 5.1-channel, 835-watt Mark Levinson audio system.
Even if no option groups or additional-cost individual features are added, the base ES 300h comes quite well equipped. Making the Lexus Safety System+ standard turns the ES into an even greater value. We’d also add the optional blind-spot information system—and we'd certainly be tempted by the leather interior in the Luxury Package.
Get your price on a Lexus ES 300h »