The Lexus IS 300 starts from $40,200, and like most Lexus models, it lacks traditional trim levels. Instead, it has packages that buyers can add to spruce things up a bit. All IS 300's come standard with:
- Seventeen-inch wheels
- LED headlights
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Dual-zone climate control
- Premium simulated-leather upholstery
- Eight-inch display screen
- Forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking
- Adaptive cruise control
- All-wheel drive
Buyers looking for added performance can add the popular F Sport package, which includes larger wheels with stickier rubber and an upgraded suspension system. With this package, the price jumps to $43,345.
The IS 300 uses a 3.5-liter V6 with 255 horsepower, 236 pound-feet of torque, and a combined fuel economy rating of 21 miles per gallon.